jboss - patching java reflect calls using AOP -


I do not have much experience with the Job AOP and if it is possible to change all the calls, I'm curious. / P>

  field F = foo.class.getDeclaredField ("bar"); F.set (object, value);  
  area f = foo.class.getDeclaredField ("bar") with something like  

; FieldSetCaller.invoke (f, object, value);

Using the Jabos AOP FieldSet Collar is my own class.

Without compiling the code, I need to change all the field set calls on the fly. I can not compile any third party code as I do not have the source.

I can get it through this setting and I am wandering if Jabs AOP can do this too.

Just for information - My code is running on Jboss Server 4.3.0


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -