postgresql - Symmetric ds issue -


I am using postgresql8.3 and in my application I am including Symmetris DS 1.5.1. But the replication is done to the customer but the server has not been replicated from the server to the customer. I am new to using symmetric DS. Do anyone know the checklist of using Symmetrical DS to revolve me whether my symmetric DS is well configured or not.

Thank you very much

Your description is very common, and based on it It is not easy to come up with any suggestions. It may be that you have set up a duplication of only one way, maybe you have set the route to push and pull, but manually created a row for the customer and it is not created in NODE_SECURITY. Or it might be something different.

I suggest that you first confirm your configuration by looking at the SymmetricDS User Guide. From there, I keep an eye on the log files (symmeticodes usually give some kind of sensible signal, though not always) and see if they say something. After all, I will try the Simetricus Forum because you have more and more people there Find out who will be able to answer detailed technical questions.

Good luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -