svn - Bitbucket, Assembla.. or what? -


So, after some time in research, which one should I use the SVN system, I create a project in Google code Want to Anyone can access my repository, and not what I want :)

So, I'm hosting a "private Google code" code for web hosting.

I found that BitBasket and Assemblia are good, but .. Have any opinions?

Thank you!

Keep in mind, does not use bitboots for source control, not prefix. Assuming, the use of mercurial can be a good step to learn and, but this is the discussion for another answer.

I have used the assembly before and they are fine, especially Nothing Important.

There is also the option to run your own Subversion server, which can be very easy, using Windows to sign up for a dynamic-DNS account, and you can easily add a hostname to your home computer Can return

Finally, I just looked, but my hosting account comes with the ability to create sub-repository repository, and it comes with very cheap and a domain name.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -