wix - Msiexec REINSTALL=ALL REINSTALLMODE=vamus is not working -


In my installer (built using YX) I firmly restores everything by installing MSIXAC reinstallation = All reinstallloads = vamus / qr / i setup .msi command it was working fine, but after adding a new component (an exe file) it stopped working Nw if i try this command then this file The installation does not vary in the directory.

To resolve this, I tried to add a new file as part of an existing component, but that does not work.

To resolve any thoughts / solutions? Does the MSI check all the existing files (installed by the previous package) and may fail, when I use the above command, I do not get any files?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -