asp.net - How do I put my return data from an asmx into JSON? -


I want to return an array of javascript objects from my asp.net asmx file. i.e.

  variable = [[* value1 *: 'value1', * value2 *: 'value2', ...,}, {. . }];  

I think there is a problem reaching it. I had put it in the code but I am hacking it away so that it would probably be more harm than good in this reply.

Actually I'm using a web service to type people because people type the name. I use a regular text file or something else, but it is a large database that always changes - and do not worry that I have indexed the names, so searching can be a little snappy - but I really like to be with this method and just get Javascript back to JSR

Thanks in advance for the help. Edit: I am using the $ .jax () function from jQuery - I have worked on it but it seems that I was not doing it in bad practice and using actual JSON Was not doing Before that I will take a string back and put it in html to use the set variable - lots of intersection.

I just thought that I would answer because I hate when people ask a question, then answer Do not share, then do not share.

I went here that was convinced to convert my site from VB to C # because I really believe that C # works and I hate VB from the beginning - I thought That might be better and worth a little more. Actually what I did was that small stable class was implemented and it works how I like it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -