asp.net - how to open HTML page stored on client machine from aspx page -


I am developing the asp.net application in which I am opening the HTML page that is stored on the client machine on that page I link which will open the ASPX page on the server, on that ASPX page I have a button that will open another HTML page stored on the client machine. Since I'm new to web development, I should advise some solutions for this ASAP.

thanks ....

Add edit:

On the server without uploading the HMTL file to the client machine and It is possible to navigate between HTML pages on ASPX pages. Can I use some javascript code on the aspx page to open the HTML page stored at my local level ...

Try it & lt; A href = & quot; File: /// c: \ whatever.txt & quot;> click to open & lt; / A>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -