c# - Threadpool design question -


I have a design question I want to know some feedback about whether the Threadpool client is suitable for the program.

I am running as a customer service processing database record. Each of these records includes connection information in external FTP sites [basically this is a line of files of the transfer], many of them are for the same host, just different files run, therefore, I am grouping together. I want to be able to create a new host per host. When the transfer is complete, then I do not care, they need to do all the work (or try to do), and they are assigned, and then it ends when the process ends, in the process They clean all the resources. >

I hope more than 10-25 connections will be established. After the transfer queue is empty, the program will only wait until the queue has a record.

Is Thunderpool a good candidate for this or should I use a different approach?

Edit: For the most part, this is the only important custom application to run on the server.

P> A threadbull thread will not keep your process alive on shutdown. Make sure that the behavior you want is what you want.

  • The app is probably waiting on the incubation connection (like a web app), when in old readings, it may be bad to build threads with long-running tasks. Although, it seems that you have a dedicated Windows service, so I do not think this is an issue.

  • Just because you throw 10 jobs in the thread pool, this means that it will send 10 threads to work immediately - how many threads do you have .net and O / S Are using the decision to use in


  • Comments