c# - why do we need SvcUtil.exe to create /generate proxy class -


greetings !!

I am new to the WCF and there is some doubt. I am able to create a WCF service and I am able to consume that service in customer service using "Adding Service Reference". Now my question is that we need SvcUtil.exe to create / generate proxy class Why and after that the customer has been consumed, the same thing can easily be done using 'Add Refresh' what is the exact purpose.

Not you - I'm pretty sure they are equal, obviously, take the physician from the command line While 'Add Web Reference' only works in Visual Studio, but they do almost the same thing.

We do not add Web Context to Web Context because it creates a vast fleet of files, a version becomes Control Nightmare.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -