concurrency - A shared List/Map among several threads in F#? -


I do a program to handle multiple blocked I / O operations by increasing an agent / mailbox processor during every operation. I am here. I have got a cloud in those matches, which I have cached in memory in those matches which I want to share among these agents. However, I have received a callback to the file system system whenever I make changes to the file so that I can update the cache.

How do I make the cash without risking, read and write multi-threaded?

It seems to me that the map is already based on the points on the objects, so it will solve my problem, because I am just converting the signals into new things because they load, or Is this a broken understanding?

Thank you

I think the map is already in the objects But if it is based on pointers, will it automatically solve my problem because I am simply turning the indicators into new things because they load, or is it a broken understanding?

I think your understanding is correct. You can make a single volatile reference for an unchanging map. Writing a new map in context is atomic, so there is no need to synchronize it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -