html - How do I select a class element based on its id in jQuery? -


I have several dynamically generated buttons with a class named ".button" An unknown ID value used to inadvertently identify is given. In jQuery I have to choose one and the values ​​must be alerted.

  & lt; Div class = "button" id = "3" & gt; & Lt; / Div & gt;  

The id value is dynamically generated, so I do not know it. I am new to jQuery but basically looking for something like this:

  $ (".button"). Attr ("id"). Val ();  

How many buttons do I target a button? Thanks!

EDIT: I want to select the user I click. In this case the button has a comment button. One is for each "post" and I will change the ID to start with a letter, because I am not using HTML5, whops :)

  $ (" .button "). Click (function () {alert ($ (this) .attr ("id"));});  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -