iphone - Adding Navigation Bar items to secondary view in IB -


I work on an application that presents a UINavigationController-based interface with root view and secondary view. On the root view, I have configured two toolbar buttons left and right buttons.

In this way I would like to configure the navigation bar item on the secondary scene. I know that this can be done with some coding (and so I have done ...), but my question is, what is possible in the interface builder?

I simulated navigation bar, but this does not work (items have been rejected only).

The problem I had solved was that the view controller for the second view was different from the view, from the outlets Connected

I hope this helps someone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -