Is LINQ to SQL deprecated? -


In late 2008 there was a debate about the future of SQL from LINQ. There are several suggestions that investing in NAT 4.0 in Microsoft's NTI Framework was an indication that SQL had no future for SQL. I thought I waited before my decision because people were not in agreement.

Fast-Forward 18 months and I will provide solutions to vendors who rely on LINQ to SQL and I have given it personally, try one and really enjoy working with it. He Came. I thought it was here to stay.

But in a new book (C # 4.0 how-to-be Ben Watson) and in Chapter 21 (LINQ), he suggests that "it is more or less ejected by Microsoft" and Suggestions from the LINQ to use the unit framework.

My question to you is whether SQL has been officially disliked from LINQ and / or if officially authoritative institutions (Microsoft, Scott Gujarat, etc.) use LINQ to SQL instead of SQL Suggest to do

All "Linq-to-SQL dead" people: Scott Guthrie clearly mentions in takedown Europe Have done that linak-to-SQL fully supported in .NET 4, and Damian Guard has posted what changes and improvements have been made for Linq-To-SOL.NET 4.

To quote Mark Twain: "My death reports have exaggerated ......"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -