Learn C++ after learning C# -


I am currently developing a library at C # and recently purchased a great book to help me But the code snippets are in C ++.

Do anyone have a link to the site / PDF which will give me a crash course in C ++? (Mainly syntax because of professional / opposition etc.) because I am developing in C #, but things like ->, ::, and ** ** give me fever, obviously languages ​​are not 100% compatible, But if I know what C ++ is doing with a 'theoretical' approach, then I can scream at it again in C #.

I have to find Google answers but all sites "should use C ++ or C #?" It seems, which is not good for me.

Thanks in advance.

<

It may be a lot easier for you but it is a good place for those who ever started Having not seen the code before.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -