liferay - Custom Authentication Web Service -


I want to use authentication web services that are exposed by my legacy clients. But I am using those libraries database Can anyone help in writing any custom presentation service or hook / plugin to reuse their own implementation for authentication?

I want to use authentication web services that comes out of my legacy client.

You need to implement the Lifier's Comm.Lifureer. Portal.Sequality.th The etiquetter class that will call your web services, to use your own custom authentic This portal-ext.properties: auth.pipeline.pre = [your classpath].

To add folliowing, it can be plugged into Liferay, but I can not copy those user information into a lifetime database

I believe That is, if you do not want to store your user data in Liferay, you can use the auth.pipeline.enable.liferay.check = portal-ext.properties file incorrectly.

Good luck!

ray

html>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -