Log off from Remote Desktop Session does not closing Session, showing the login screen again on Windows XP 32 Bit - SP2 -


We wrote a custom live as per the requirement in Windows XP 32 bit (SP2) An interesting practice is observed that Customized Live internally calls Windows Defining Live (msgina.dll) and shows an additional window according to our requirements.

I was able to get the remote machine in XP machine from my machine. After replacing Windows Live with customized live, I tried to log off from the XP machine (I'm using a remote desktop connection to log in), the log off was successfully completed (after saving your settings , After closing the network connection etc.) and on the log-in screen that we log on, this window is not expected compared to other odi flavors.

After switching off the machine with other operating systems such as Windows XP 64bit / Windows 2003 32/64 bit, Windows Live stops with custom live remote desktop session. I tried to install Novell live on Windows XP 32bit, but I have not found any problems with it.

I have tried to upgrade XP SP2 to SP3, but I am facing the same issue.

Does anyone else have to face such issues while working with Windows Live?

I can not say that I have only one problem. Are you sending most of the tasks to the message in abundance or are you doing a lot of custom processing (and replacing the original code)?

My custom live was a very shallow cover of the current functionality and worked perfectly fine in Windows 2000, XP and 2003.

However, as a difference in behavior: XP x64 is based on the 2003 Windows Server code base. So it can explain the similarity between those people and differences in "Vanilla" XP.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -