logging - C++ Logger-Should I use an ordinary xml parser? -


I am working on a logging system for my 2D engine, and I am confused about it that I How to create / edit the file, and how should I output that file.

I have learned that XML is like a data display, such as HTML I have read that I can use XML for HTML converter. The method I have thought of is one in HTML Writing the character in the file

The clarity on these matters is that what I ask you, overflow stack.

To create an XML (or HTML) file, no special library is required Normal string containment usually Good, you may have to encode some special characters (like & gt; in & amp; gt; . ). But as Owen says, a log for plain text log files is more common. A proper compromise text file has a comma-separated value, it gives you a little bit of structure without being too high. For example, Windows Web Server (IIS) uses it to format by default, and if you have some fields that have outputs for each line such as a timestamp or source filename and line number, then reducing it again Makes easy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -