math - c# calculation help (TExtractor callid) -


When it comes to mathematics, I am very useless and I have a problem with which I need help. There is nothing to do with the work of the school, it is actually about Alcatel and the ticket controller. I have two values ​​which should be calculated in the AC # application according to the formula specified in their document:

< P> "global collide is equal: collide 1 into 2 power 32 plus collide 2"

As I said I am not big with mathematics, so that the statement does not say anything to me, how can anyone Calculate I know for this, I appreciate it! Thank you

Firstly, you will need a 64 bit value to store it. Assuming your call id values ​​(32 bit) ints, you have to do something like this.

  int callId1, callId2; ... long global collide = ((long) callId1 <32 <+++> callId2;  

& lt; & Lt; is a bit shift operator - transferring 32 bits is equal to 2 ^ 32.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -