.net - Is there a faster way to remove un-referenced controls from a Form's designer file? -


I started looking into the design file of my form and I saw that I had removed the old controls still It is happening immediately but is not actually used on the form.

Is this an easy way to clean these controls from the designer file that is not being used? Right now I have printed a list of all the private areas under the designer file, which refers to the control of the form. I am trying to determine whether the control is actually used or not, and then I am aware that the form is not on. The outline of the document is useful for knowing the controls on the form, but it is still a difficult process. Is anyone's better way?

swan 'best option is the best option, however, most of these can not be used So, you might be better to exclude the entire announcement block for control in the .designer.cs file, and then using the compiler errors that are in your control, use it once (or more) ) Do not compile once again, it prevents you from disappearing, And uses the compiler to help.

However, both of these choices are going to be at least a bit tedious.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -