php - A couple problems re: CodeIgniter emailer -


There are some problems with the Email System for CodeIgniter:

  • First of all, the email I send (registration, confirmation) being caught in standard spam filters in Gmail and other mail clients Are there. How do I get around this? How do companies like Facebook constantly receive their email?

  • Second, the mailer is working locally, but once we deploy it, it does not run anymore (does not send email), but all the other forms are still Go fine Does anyone go into a problem like this?

Thanks for all help!

I can not really answer your first question - this code is not specific to the ignitioner It's important to make sure that your email does not look like spam. In short - there is no way to guarantee , your e-mail will not end in spam filter.

For the second question, I hope that your production server should be configured correctly for the email, you probably need to send the email properly.

I agree that instead of using standard PHP mail, I would suggest setting up an SMTP server (or using existing one).


Comments