ruby on rails - "getaddrinfo: Temporary failure in name resolution" in RoR application -


I am trying to retrieve emails in my Rail applications using Gmail from POP3. I get an error - "getaddrinfo: temporary failure in the name resolution" when I try to retrieve the email

The strange thing is, it works when I try at home, but Not at my university I am feeling that there is something with its internet connection.

Please help!

I had the same problem that started this error with blue in an ROR application That was connected to an API that is running on a local virtual machine using a warwat that is in the form of a development environment.

The only thing to fix the problem was to just restart my virtual machine. Just a stray down & amp; Up command, then racket and back in the game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -