windows - Batch file recursively find files and rar them -


I have a generator directory that hosts many sub directories, and there are .mpg movies in each sub directory. One or more in the directory. MPG movies can be.

I would like to automate the process given below, which I am doing manually.

Step One

If the directory exceeds the .mpg file, separates the directory for each and transfers each file to its directory, according to the file's name The directory naming.

Step 2

I mapped each video file in my directory according to one file, so that it splits the film into 50 MB parts, test the archive , Remove the source, and wait for the winrar to wait if the second resin is being executed. I am doing this so that I can do the job manually.

Step 3

After placing all the rows in all directories, I start creating a checksum for every directory, so leaving checksum. Sfv in every directory

Step Four

I copy the original folder and its sub directories on my external drive.

I was hoping someone could help me in creating a script I was able to automate the process of making the directory according to the name of the file, and was moving the file. However, I have not been successful in automating step 2.

I am using the software given below

  • Regardless of the wrinkles
  • Exactly

This is considered a question and not a description of the work Try to edit and to edit your post to show obstacles, in this case it will get more support.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -