c++ - How to not #include <windows.h> -


Using MSWC-2008, 32-bit on 64-bit systems.

I was advised once not to be involved in windows.h, 'This is a real monster and my compile time will slow down considerably'.

I tried to leave it and clearly compiled errors. I had included windef.h to define all DWORDs etc., but I quickly came to define what else to define to get the code from oddly received.

Now I'm getting:

  2 & gt; C: \ program files \ microsoft sdks \ windows \ v7.0 \ include \ winnt.h (6361): error C2146: syntax error: missing ';' Identifier 'Reference Record' 2 & gt; C: \ program files \ microsoft sdks \ windows \ v7.0 \ include \ winnt.h (12 9 23) before: error C2065: 'PCONTEXT': Undeclared identifier  

Can you suggest right here?

thanks

Simon

Internally, windows .h respects several criteria, such as NOMINMAX or WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN.

It reduces time significantly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -