design patterns - Architecture of a single-page JavaScript web application? -


How to create complex single-page JS Web applications on client-side? In particular, I'm curious about how to properly design the application in terms of the interests of my model objects, UI components, any controller, and objects handling server.

MVC sounded like being fit for the first time but with different UI components (each model has its own way of acting / reacting on data, and with each event occurring, Can not handle themselves or directly), it does not seem that MVC can be implemented explicitly (but please correct me if that is not the case.)

-

< P> (Ajax use two su As a result of the avoids, which is obviously the most insignificant other than each other, page AP.)

The most elegant IMO of MVC architecture I learned a lot from this. I find Nicholas Zak also helpful in researching client-side architecture options.

Two other tips

  1. I have seen, focus and input management, those who have special needs attention in one page web app
  2. I have a js library Also found helpful in removing the essence, by which you use, open the door or mix it to change the mind. A match must be required.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -