Host a Silverlight application in Winforms application -


I need to host a Silverlight application as a module in an existing WinForms application. My plan is to host a web page that hosts the Silverlight app in Web Browser control in the WinForms application.

The part of which I have not understood is how to start Winforms application from the Silverlight application, the Silverlight app is required to notify the web page that it is shutting down and the Browser controls the WinForms module Indicates that the application has expired. After working, I should be able to send several different events to the WinForms program.

It does not seem that it will be hard to do, but I hope someone can save me many experiments and stop me from wasting time after the wrong path

My Environment Silverlight 4. The Winforms app is currently hosting some WPF controls.

Like a backward view

on other platforms Silverlight is a workaround to make WPF available

If you are running Winform, then host it only as a WPF window. It's really easy

  Mivindo Window = new MyMind (); // WPF widnow ElementHost.EnableModelessKeyboardInterop (window) // This windforms is part of integration namespace, allowing winforms and wpf windows to communicate. Show ();  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -