How Do I Import a 3D Object into Adobe Flex? -


I want to know how to import a 3D object (i.e. Maya 3D model) in any Abda Flex app is? I needed to create a simple Flex application that would rotate the 3D object by dragging me, but I do not feel like starting to do this because I'm trying to figure out how to import my 3D model into Flex I am / P>

This is what I wanted to do:

I hope someone can help me a lot :) Thanks

There are at least 3 ways to do this:

  1. Using:

  1. Using and exporting 3D models
  2. Using and exporting 3D models

You can export from Maya to Kolada and from there 3D package (3dsmax, cinema4d, blender, etc.). Apart from both PapeVision 3D and Avey 3D, Colada + is the importer of many other formats (OBJ, 3DS, MMG, etc.) If you want to use the AS3 library or not, then load your model. On loading the model, you can control the rotation and write your implementation.

HTH, George


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -