How to find error in TCL code -


I'm learning TCL and want to know how I can get errors in my code. I mean line number error is occurring or how can I debug it.

The following is the code I am trying to:

  proc ldelete {list value} {Set ix {$ Ix> The following is [lsearch -exact $ list $ value]  

[$ list $ ix $ ix]} and {return $ list}}

Thanks aditya

If you are running like this:

tcl foo.tcl

You are getting an error message that you are on line 1 line (The problem is that There is a lack of space between the near criterion and the open brace.)

As a general rule, if you are working interactive, useful messages (such as Tak trace) are frequently found error INFO, so it's often useful to:

% puts $ errorInfo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -