javascript - Is it so bad to have heaps of elements in your DOM? -


.

I have kicked in doing whatever I want to do:

  • Add AJAX per panel
  • At the end of the current set, go Go to some new panels and insert them

This works fine, but this is the wrong code of the jQuery remove () there is an ugly collision on the first elements. I am not sure any resource will be free from calling hide () , because the element will still exist (and the element will shut down the screen).

I saw, and carousel.reset () tried from within a callback. It just clears all the elements.

It will be running on Google Chrome on Windows XP, and will only be displayed on LCD TVs.

I wonder, if I can not do to get an appropriate solution to remove additional DOM elements, will it bring an application on my crawl, or some Chrome Will collecting clever garbage collection?

Or, how do you solve this problem?

Thanks

Can you reuse old articles and delete them Instead of adding?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -