memcached vs. internal caching in PHP? -


I am working on PHP on some older (ISH) software which is $ Cache to reduce the number of SQL queries ARA keeps I was just thinking about putting a banquet in my place and I am thinking that to get rid of internal caching or not. If I keep internal caching or have enough memcache, will there still be a valuable performance increase?

It seems that the memcatch (which applies to metal) compares some PHP interpretation caching scheme. Will be faster in

Though: If this is not broken, do not fix it.

If you remove custom caching codes, you may have to deal with a cache-dependent code. I can not talk about the quality of the code you created, but it seems that among them there is "probably not worth it" things.

Keep me this way: Do you believe the code written by the original developer (l) will still work if you remove caching? (I probably would not have)

So unless the current caching is not giving you problems, you advise against taking it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -