Modbus driver: C vs Java -


I am going to start a project soon where I have to program a modus driver. My initial approach was to do it in Java, although my boss has contacted a company whose model is in Modus, and said that it is better language to contact C. Modobos. So my boss demanded to stay in a lot of things. My knowledge is not really big, so I will need to learn enough to get the ModBus driver working in a proper and stable order.

Questions for you: People with some experience in Studhofflow Modbus: How important can the likes of C Vs Java? The Mondabas site seems to have a Java library, if C is better than Java in every way, then why would those libraries have? Would it be useful to know the right thing for this benefit?

I only implemented some implementations in Cd / C ++ (house implementation), but some modbus I believe that if the license is suitable you can be used, you can implement it in Java - this is a matter of choice; In that case you have to justify your choice.

Later: is under BSD license. You should be able to do anything with it - but do not forget to mention the source.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -