c# - How do I properly Load a Workflow after Pausing/Persisting it? -


Using it as an example to interrupt and resume, one would assume that it is very straight forward Will happen. It is such that I am "pausing" the workflow ...

  LastWfGuid = workflow.Id; Workflow.Unload (); It is very easy, it has continued for example store (which I have already set before these two lines) and I look at the entries in the instances view and instantable. When I'm ready to start workflow again, I do this ...  
  workflow = new workflow application (my activation, myWfArgs); Workflow.InstanceStore = wfStore; Workflow.Load (LastWfGuid);  

At that point I get a invalid operation exception with an exception message ...

  Workflow input with loads Can not be used or loadRunnableInstance, because they are provided only for new instances.  

If I can not load a workflow that was already being created, how do I start it again? I tried to keep only continuous () in the place of unload () and it looked fine from the outside and I got no exceptions. However, the workflow issues the course of continuing to continue what I am not seeing. I want to stop my break and then start my workflow again.

Use the workflow to load the myWfArgs argument in creating applications to remove existing workflow examples so that way:

  workflow = new workflow application (myActivity); Workflow.InstanceStore = wfStore; Workflow.Load (LastWfGuid);  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -