cocoa touch - iPad Camera Connection kit? -


Does anyone know if it is possible to use the iPad's camera connection kit? I would like to read the files from the related physical storage device, would it be possible or is there something that only Apple can do in my app?

Thanks

I know this is an old question, but Google Brought me here, so I thought I would add to join the next person.

The good news is that USB drives are mounted properly and appear in the system as / dev / disk2s1. Wow. You can also add more drives through the hub, supports both iPad FAT and HFS + drives.

The bad news is, as the iPhone developer Dustin Howlet found, Mount Point has removed sandboxes with the normal developer use. You can not read or write from that disk using standard iPhone SDK applications.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -