geolocation - Why does CLLocationManager returns null locations on the iphone SDK 4 beta in the Simulator? -


I have this piece of code:

  - (zero) location manager: (CLLocationManager *) Manager updated Lotto location: (CLLocation *) Location from new location: (CLLocation *) Old location {NSLOG (@ "Manager updated location!"); Self.currentLocation = newLocationDescription; }  

I have this code inside a class which is in conformity to CLLocationManagerDelegate I tested first in SDK 3.0 and works well (both simulators and On device) I'm testing this class in the simulator on SDK4, but it returns null as a new location. I can not even get NSLog for the first call. I checked the other app where I use the location framework and it does not work either

I have implemented the locationManager: didFailWithError: Not even called.

Can anyone confirm that simulator any CLLocationManager capabilities? (A link where a bug has been reported as a known problem, it would be great). Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

- Update: I tested it on the new SDK 4 GM release and still does not work.

You can not discuss SDK 4 outside of the Apple developer site unless it is outside of beta Is done and is released to the public.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -