php - Is there an open source cross-platform push server? -


I currently need a free (preferably open-source) push server, which supports both Linux and Windows.

I need something similar, but this project unfortunately does not work on windows (I can use a virtual machine, but it is not what I see).

I should be able to push information from the PAP script, from / from a pygmy daemon for javascript and / or blackberry application (created with java).

Is there any device that can help?

I have also seen in class, but clearly there is a lack of a lot of documents in it and it is very difficult to understand. I'm not sure that this can work for me because it's not really a push server, but it's a proxy created in the Morbiduke server (or am I wrong?).

What kind of technology is the job of the Queuing Protocol Message for a project like this? Something like RabbitMQ or ActiveMac?

Thank you very much for the help.

I love active active, especially with camels.

Push for Web Technology, comes first in mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -