python - Convert sets to frozensets as values of a dictionary -


I have a dictionary that has been created as part of the beginning of my object, I know that the life of this object The key to setting the map will not change during. I want to convert all the values ​​from set to frozenset s, to make sure that they can not be changed. Currently I do this:

  The key for the self My_dict.iterkeys (): self.my_dict [key] = frozenset (self.my_dict [key]) Is this an easy way to gain? I can not immediately create  frozenset , because I do not know how many items will be in each set unless I make the whole dictionary. 

For example,

  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; D = {'A': Set ([1, 2]), 'B': set ([3, 4])}> gt; & Gt; & Gt; D {'A': Set ([1, 2]), 'B': set ([3, 4])}  

You can do this as a conversion

Are>
  & gt; & Gt; & Gt; With the result  

  & gt; & Gt; ; & Gt; D {'a': frozenset ([1, 2]), 'b': frozenset ([3, 4])}  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -