sql - Properly populating tables in an Object Relational database -


I got a homework assignment for which to apply the obel relational database to track phone billing data, Oracle 10 It is necessary to use G Express. I have a super class of communication with call, text and sub sections of data, I am making a barrier with populating these constants properly so that I can find suitable data in different tables.

My types and tables are declared as follows:

  Type in the form of the type Type the communication (- column name here) not the last; Type the type of call type communication type (- column name here); Type the type of text under the communication type (- column names are here); Create type datatype under communication type (- column names are here); Create table communication type communication (primary and foreign key barriers here); Type the call of the call; Make a textbook of textbooks; Creating table data of datatype;  

When I try to put the data in one of the sub-squares, its entry does not appear in Superclass, similarly if I < Code> Insert in Super Class, it does not appear in the appropriate sub-class For example, enter in call values ​​(call type (- value -)); None of the data in the communication shows in the communication values ​​(call type (- value -)); Show anything in the call.

What am I doing?

You have created four different tables if you enter one row in a table, the second line There is no reason to see your line in

call type , your table based on TextType and datatype their structure and behavior of communication type , but this does not mean that the data is duplicated. I suspect that you probably do not need the table communication

& lt; On one hand> Individually, if I am using the Oracle database then I will completely stop using the type of object and will only talk using a pure relational model, but it is probably just me - And this does not help you, the teacher expects you to implement the "object relational" database ... ...)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -