c# - Variables Expired before Asp.net Membership provider automatically logout -


I have a Microsoft subscription provider In my application, I am using variables that save cookies (session testing) Used to be. The problem I have is: One of the authenticity of my variables has expired before logout automatically.

How can I determine the time of the membership provider automatic logout and after 30 minutes after the same time, the variables

Or how can I create a new server variable?

Or maybe you give me a better suggestion?

Thanks

Try to manage user data in its own way

There are more dragons who doubt you and tell you.

Consider: At the end of the form ticket, a sliding scale is pushed forward. To correlate each request with a single life span, you will have to duplicate this argument, which will remain in FormsAuthenticationModule , and will complicate your code very complex and unnecessarily.

If the data is of the proper size, just put it in the userData field of the form code, now your user variable returns the form ticket code and the form ticket (or Cookie) is discarded when it is finished.

No fuss.

See more details


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -