Digital signature integration with software written in java -


I am very cheating on this security field, so please forgive if my questions are dumb.

I have been asked to change and migrate pairs of "Lotus Forms" forms for our software written in Java. One of the things to disturb me is digital signatures. These forms can be signed by digital signatures, possibly generated by " Accept Silanis " As I said earlier, I do not know much about this technique. And we could not find any tutorials or examples of integrating weird digital signatures and Java.

So what are the possibilities here? How does my code read digital signatures, sign a document with this signature? There should be an API or something that has been corrected by vendors :)

Using Lotus Form (XForms), you can easily handle signatures using XMLDsig which is included in Java 6.

View this,

and


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -