flex4 - Flex 4: Scale to a point (zoom into an image where the mouse was clicked) -


I am trying to do this and I do not know this. There is a image control, when I click on it, I need to zoom in (using the center / mouse instead of the click)

The zoom transition I have is great work, but when I read transformX & amp; tranformy (with autoCenterTransform false) it does not zoom in at that point

This is my code which only zooms (not at any particular point))

   & Lt; / S: parallel & gt; & Lt; / Fx: Announcements & gt; & Lt; Mx: image id = "imgLogo" width = "250" x = "100" y = "100" retype = "true" source = "@ Embed ('src / logo.png')" click = "ImgLogo_clickHandler (event)" />  

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanksgiving

After some more excavation, I was able to understand it. You need to set the MouseEvent to transformX and transformY step coordinates (not the locals).

  protected function imgLogo_clickHandler (Event: MouseEvent): zero {scaleImg.transformX = event.stageX; ScaleImg.transformY = event.stageY; Transformer.play (); }  

and modify the declaration for scale

  & lt; S: Scale ID = "Scale IMG" scale XBy = "0.5" scale Yby = "0.5" autoCenterTransform = "false" />  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -