html - CSS Multiple Divs set to 100% Height -


I think this question is redundant, but I find an answer from my searches here and on other online forums Was unable to. This is my situation.

On that page I have a 'Separator' line which extends down to the bottom of the page. Now, I've thrown a lot of break tags to spread the page. This suggests that the background image (used as a footer) extends right below the page (this image is contained in the # content.

) My question is that I How can I get my div # right? Property to disperse in the same way?

I have html, body and container heights, all specific 100% as well as #content to one container devices. Very beautiful.

On the link you can see my source and Mmmid is that I will tell it in a good direction to get it.Thank you will be greatly appreciated thanks.

< P> Create a background image that has both external limitations and right -column divider.This technique is called "unclean column."

See:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -