html - JavaScript: Text "submit" link? -


I have the following code and would like to use hyperlinks to submit my form.

  & lt; Form name = "form_signup" id = "form_signup" method = "post" action = "/" enquepe = "multipart / form-data" & gt; ... & lt; Input type = "submit" value = "go to step 2" name = "full" /> Or & lt; One onclick = "javascript: this.form.submit ();" & Gt; Proceed without uploading & lt; / A & gt; & Lt; / Span & gt; & Lt; / Form & gt;  

However, my hyperlink submission does not work, it keeps me on the same page.

Question: Any ideas why submitting my link text does not work?

your "javascript: this.form.submit ();" this in & lt; A & gt; The tag, which does not have any form , resulting in a javascript error.

The smallest changes required, but the most elegant would be:

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -