iphone - Does it make sense to use a NSFetchedResultsController without an UITableViewController? How are they related? -


I mean ... can I also create a plain old UIViewController and then a UITableView myself, along with Can I set up an NSFetchedResultsController only?

How do UITableViewController and NSFetchedResultsController interact with each? As far as I see it, UITableViewController does not adopt the NSFetchedResultsControllerDelegate protocol by default already. It almost looks like if the UITABVU controller has been developed without knowing about the NSFTables controller, maybe they also used to do that before developing the FRC anyway, it is just a raw guess because of mentioning the FRC in UITableViewController Lacking.

So the only thing I see in the UITableViewController is that it is a representative of a UITL Weave before adopting the protocol, and it sets up an example of UITableView for me and it's internally with the table view property Specifies for. Is the UITB VIPUI controller full of magic?

(Note: NSFT controls are not a typo tags typo. So there is a limit for the axis points ... that's too bad for missing R, so I have to make this tag my other butch Questions can be saved from plaque such as plague)

Yes, you can do it . Your view controller is not required for the UITableViewController sub-class, however, to go with the table view NSFetchedResultsController is designed if your If the table view is not exactly in the UI, then the NSFetchedResultsController is probably the wrong answer.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -