linker - centos: linking lib that doesn't have a .pc file for pkg-config -


I'm trying to compile svg2pdf on centos. I think I have been successful in getting the dependencies established using the required yum:

  sudo yum install librsvg2 sudo yum install cairo  

in Makefile Includes:

  MYCFLAGS = 'pkg-config - cflags librsvg-2.0 caro-PDF' -Wall-Wpointer-arith-legal-prototype -demission-prototype -demption-announcements-contained-extensions After typing the hard-line 'Make', the first two lines of output are:  
  cc `pkg-config -cflags librsvg-2.0 caro-pdf '-Wall-Wpointer-arith- Video prototype -Vimosing-prototype -demption-announcements -different-externs -fno-strict-aliasing` pkg-config -libs librsvg-2.0 cairo-pdf` svg2pdf.c -o svg2pdf package librsvg-2.0 pkg-config not found in the search path Was there. You might add the directory to the PKG_ CONFIG_PATH environment variable with 'librsvg-2.0.pc'. No package found 'librsvg-2.0'  

There is no librsvg-2.0.pc on this system ( But when I installed it using my MacProPro on MacBookPro).

How should I add this package? Should I change the makefile, and if so, what? I should generate .pc files, and if so, how? Or is there another way to solve it?

Or, anyone has been successful in installing svg2pdf on centis, and if so, how do you manage it?

There is a lot of experience on Linux, so I can get some clarity.

I think that the use of CentOS -dell package did you Librsvg2-devel and Cairo-Developed ?

is installed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -