php - How to get expected url -


I have developed a website using the Twitter API. Now there is a small but important problem facing me. On my site there will be users who are going to get details with their username.

My site URL is now: www.mysite.com/ It also works: www.mysite.com/home .php and: www.mysite.com/FinalShow01.php

< P> Now that I want to be registered with the user's name should be searched on: www.mysite.com/username

I tried this thing on server paypal, but it could not be completed .

If I understand your problem correctly, what do you need to do? There is a parameter to do / person_name beside (such as an intensive version of /? Name = person_name ) You do not say that which web application framework you are using (if any) but your structure should allow you to do this. If there is no structure, then you can easily roll yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -