xml rpc - Gravatar XML-RPC request problem in Objective-C -


I'm writing in an iPhone app trying to incorporate some Gravatar functionality into my XML-RPC API I caught the Coco XML-RPC framework by Eric Sejari () and when I tested it with some WordPress methods it works well, however, when I try to use the Gravatar API, I'm always " Error code: -9 copy of "authentication error" Get simple. I think I am making a proper request, but I am spoiling my mind and I am not able to understand it. Perhaps someone has some experience with this API or I can see what I'm doing wrong. Here's the call:

  & lt ;? Xml version = "1.0" & gt; & Lt; MethodCall & gt; & Lt; MethodName & gt; Grav.addresses & lt; / MethodName & gt; & Lt; Parameter & gt; & Lt; Param & gt; & Lt; Value & gt; & Lt; String & gt; PASSWORD_HERE & lt; / String & gt; & Lt; / Value & gt; & Lt; / Param & gt; & Lt; / Parameters & gt; & Lt; / MethodCall & gt;  

Then, the Cocoa XML-RPC Framework has worked like a dream with Wordpress, but it's choking on the Gravatar API for some reason.

Thank you for your help. / P>

I have found this work by looking at a working PHP class, and to match my ruby ​​code Has been modified for. This is probably not helpful for the purpose, however, there is an XML generated here.

  & lt ;? XML version = "1.0"? & Gt; & Lt; MethodCall & gt; & Lt; MethodName & gt; Grav.test & lt; / MethodName & gt; & Lt; Parameter & gt; & Lt; Param & gt; & Lt; Value & gt; & Lt; Struct & gt; & Lt; Members & gt; & Lt; Name & gt; Apikey & lt; / Name & gt; & Lt; Price & gt; & Lt; String & gt; API_KEY & lt; / String & gt; & Lt; / Pricing & gt; & Lt; / Member & gt; & Lt; / Struct & gt; & Lt; / Value & gt; & Lt; / Param & gt; & Lt; / Parameters & gt; & Lt; / MethodCall & gt;  

Hope this will be of some help to you to see my special issue (in Ruby) more broadly, check

Update: Note That you can swap API_KEY for your password, but only if you & lt; Name & gt; Epike & lt; / Name & gt; With name & lt; Name & gt; Password & lt; / Name & gt; I think it should be clear, but it was not immediately for me for any reason.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -