asp.net mvc 2 - Can you get notes and tasks from Exchange with VB.NET? -


I currently search for a project extension to sync notes and tasks from a web application with Exchange / Outlook I am doing

However at this time, it is only an idea.

Unfortunately for me, this is the first time that I am considering the exchange of any type of exchange of any application. / P>

So I'm thinking, have I even set it possible to do so?

I would most likely use ASP.NET MVC2, NAT4 and Exchange 2003.

The old way to do this will be to use Outlook Interop to automate Outlook information. However, this is not the best way to talk, and you definitely do not want to do this on a server.

A new way of doing this: Exchange Web Services , you can find an article about this, but I'm not sure they are supported on Exchange 2003 ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -