c# - Exception Handling in MVP Passive View -


I am thinking that what is the preferred way of managing exceptions in the MVP applicable with a passive view.

There is a discussion in my company about the prevention / capture of blocks in the presenter or only in the scene.

In my opinion, the logical top-level collar is presenter (even if the actual scene is).

In addition to this I can test the presenter and not see the reason why I like to define a method in the visual interface:

  IView.ShowError ( Error)  

and open it from the capture block in the presenter:

  try {} catches (exception exception) {... log exception ... View.ShowError ("an error occurred")}  

Developers of future ideas like this apply exceptionally handling to handle the land But the IView interface forces

to apply a ShowError method to them.

The drawback is that if I want to feel completely safe I need to add unnecessary effort / catching blocks to me.

On the other hand, only the blocks should be seen in the scenes and the shaker method should not start in the visual interface.

What do you suggest?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -