c# - Session sometimes timesout too quick -


I have a session expired on my ASP.NET mvc web application more than a few minutes without browsing randomly Looking for

I understand that the default timeout should be 20mins, but sometimes I get a timeout or fewer in a few minutes. For example, after browsing for some time on the site, I could end a session time when I refresh my page immediately after entering the page

this is very random, but I have seen it many times now and I am not sure how can I see how I loose once every time I get inactive in the browser.

I checked my web. Configure no timeout value has been defined there so I think it should be 20mins.

Difficult to debug because it does not happen regularly.

  1. There is an IIS setting for timeouts, maybe even check

  2. Maybe your application will abandon the call?

  3. You can write to register the session ending handler server, to actually see it when it happens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -