clickonce - Recommendations for detecting updates to prerequisites in Click once app -


I have a single apple which uses SQL CE 3.5, which is set as pre-requisite .

Click to install, click once, download something else via SQL, installs it, installs my software and all functions - great!

Now, I have an update for my application, which requires that SQL CE 3.5 SP2 be required.

As the application has already been installed, when the icon starts on the users' PC, my updated code is downloaded and installed - --- and then the app falls because the SP2 function is available Are not there.

Using the registry, I can first locate the code or code on SP2 ... and then to download and install that SP2 of an extracted version installer, but Its a little millimony .... any better idea, maybe once in the click, use the current prefix check?

If I was installing SQL, then I would use DLL to use a condition locally Instead, I would like to include which version I used which will be completely controlled.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -