Facebook Connect in Iphone header include path -


I am trying to compile the Facebook Library for my iphone application. But I am getting this error.

Error: FBConnect / FBConnect.h: Any such file or directory

I have added the location of the folder in the header search path and so far it is not compile.

This is the way I have added - / user / disable / download / facebook-facebook-iphone-sdk-1059eb6 / src

I also tried copying the copy folder to the destination folder option, but that too was not working.

I know this is a very easy step, but I am getting disappointed, because I have 20 to 30 times like this.

Any help.

Create settings for your target between an user header search path Set up the Facebook Library code root directory and fix it. (I have spent some time setting myself up.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

python - rename keys in a dictionary -