iphone - Is Quartz 2D the right choice for iPad Game -


I need to create a game with a toolbar of shapes which can be pulled on the screen with the functionality below

  • Shapes can be copied
  • Shapes can be extended and resized
  • Shape can be rotated
  • The color of the shape can change
  • The size can be cut in half and every half now has its own shape
  • Is quartz 2d right from this approach?

    I think you need to better specify your game features,

    I'm assuming that your entire game is in Kwaz 2D and it's for the iPad.

    I have two opinions about it:

    1) If you do not need UIKit (tables, buttons, and other features), then I go to 100% OpenGL , If you plan to make a whole game outside of Quarz 2D, and you plan real-time scaling, drag and drop ... I think your frame rate is much less damaged by using OpenGL ES Will happen. 2) If you need UIKit, and your game is heavily IKit-based, Quarz2D can be a place there, I have Quarz2D UIKit Animation / Effects in rich applications ("Reeder" and "Official" Twitter "See the application") seems to be the best suited for those apps are empowered by Quarz2D and UIKit.


    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    windows - Heroku throws SQLITE3 Read only exception -

    lex - Building a lexical Analyzer in Java -

    python - rename keys in a dictionary -